just a few questions these are flying off the top of my head so bear with me
1. why does vitamin B taste the way it does? and.. am I crazy for deciding it is not soo bad after all?
2. is it just me or is there way more TV time spent on commercials than is spent on the actual show?
3. if I am going eight miles an hour over the speed limit and everybody is passing me up, am I still speeding?
4. (serious side here) when I am at work I feel I do an adequate job, yet I am considered one of the better workers. Being one of the oldest in my department I have to ask WHY?
5. if coffee is a stimulate why do I feel so tired if I drink too much?
6. to those of you who do not believe in the wrath of mother nature why, in the middle of winter, is it 60 degrees here in Reno Nevada. and snowing like crazy in New Mexico?
7. I can’t forget the important stuff who is going to win this weekend? I picked the AFC north (Steelers & Bengals) and the NFC south (Saints & Falcons). I think the Giants hosting the Falcons will be the toughest game this weekend.
8. when you go to an Italian restaurant here in the states and order “authentic” Italian food you get lasagna, rigatoni, maybe even a little cannoli….so….if you go to Italy and order “authentic” American food do they serve you a big mac?