I wouldlike to present to you the following articles: The first is something I wrote a short while back, I titled it “I Don’t Want”.
I Don’t Want
I don’t want to be one of the many lonely souls that feels that love has passed him by.
I don’t want to be a man who’s eyes reflect that life has dragged on wondering why.
I don’t want to wonder if I should throw away pictures I have stashed in a drawer.
I don’t want to delete memories off my computer as they mean nothing anymore.
I don’t want to wake up wondering where everything went so wrong.
I don’t want to go through life knowing that the woman I love is forever gone.
This second one is something I picked up from Facebook. I like it so much I feel it needs to be shared. It is about facing your fears, because you know what they really are.
Nothing in life is to be feared It is only to be understood.
Now is the time to under stand more So that we may fear less.
1. Replace fear with curiosity the only thing to fear is fear itself
2. You’re not scared of the dark, you are scared of what’s in it
3. You’re not afraid of heights your afraid of falling
4. You’re not afraid of the people around you, you are afraid of rejection.
5. You are not afraid of love you are afraid of not being loved back
6. You’re not afraid to let go, you are afraid of accepting the fact that it is gone.
7. You’re not afraid to try again, you are afraid of getting hurt for the same reason.
Other topics I have to talk about.
This stems from posts I have seen. The journey of a thousand steps begin with the first one.
A novel of a thousand pages has to start with the first word.
A great work of heart must start with a single stroke of the brush, tap of the chisel, a mound of clay…..
A journey of the heart starts with a single hello.